Saturday, February 23, 2008

Fuck Blogger

I had a really cool blog here until i tried to edit it and the whole thing got fucked up. Im gonna try and redo it,but right now im pissed. I spent a year and a half putting up albums and bands i liked then the stupid edit thing i tried to use fucked the whole thing up BECAUSE YOU CANT JUST TAKE THE FUCKING TITLE OUT OF THE HEADER AND PUT A FUCKING PICTURE THERE WITHOUT HAVING TO LEARN MASTERS DEGREE IN COMPUTER ENGI-FUCKING-NEERING!!

SO FUCK BLOGGER IN ITS ASS WITH THE BUSINESS END OF AN AIDS INFESTED RAKE!!

5 comments:

Aesop said...

Bring it back, I am a fan of this blog.

dystralte said...

Sorry to hear about your dilemma...that really sucks!! Looks like it might be a 14 cigarette night.

Devilish Southern Belle said...

I can try to help.....Do you just need a custom header? Would take me a while, but I can get it done for you.

Devilish Southern Belle

bob of death said...

no,i made a header. what it didnt let me do was put it where you put the header and not have text there. i googled how to do that,and when i tried it,all my shit got deleted. im pretty pissed but im gonna do it over again. thanx.

Kristen said...

SO FUCK BLOGGER IN ITS ASS WITH THE BUSINESS END OF AN AIDS INFESTED RAKE!!Joye 510